miércoles, 10 de agosto de 2011

Gossip Girl!

GG is one of my favourite Tv shows, I start to watch it, like about one year ago, and since the first time I fell in love with the Outfits of the characters, I have to say that Blair and Serena are obviously my Favourites!! They ever dress so Gorgeous! I would like to have their Closets!


GG es una de mis series favoritas, comenzé a verlo hace como un año y desde el primer episodio me encantaron los Outfits, So Preppie!, pero han ido cambiando ahora son más maduros y Glam. Mis favoritas son obviamente Blair y Serena, ellas siempre visten tan bien!! Me gustaría tener sus Guardaropas!


Season 1



Season 2



Season 3

Bag: Bulgari Alligator 

Season 4
Dress: Moschino Resort 2010 Print Cherry
Bag: Chanel Resort 2010 Multicolor Patchwork Classic Bag

Dress: George Chakra S 2010 Couture Swarvoski Cage Corset Dress
See by Chloe Cherry Mini Bag 
Dress: Maxime Simoens S/S 2010 
Bag: Roger Vivier Clutch 
Dress: Erdem S/S 2010 Blue Floral
Skirt: JCPenny I heart Charlotte Ronson Fall 2010 
Bag: LAI Paris Tote 
Umbrella: Isotoner Clear Bubble Umbrella

Current/Elliot Anchor Vest
Robert Rodriguez Tank Top
Skirt: M Missoni Fall 2010 RTW 
Bag: Mulberry Nude
Shoes: Emilio Pucci Spring 2010 Silver Cage Sandals





            Polyvore.com
            Internet

1 comentario: